Total Pages: 17 pages
Answer Key: Rubric only
Teaching Duration: N/A
File Size: 1 MB
File Type: PDF
Retell, Relate, Reflect, Review Book Report | PDF & Digital Formats: This book report/novel analysis is a great way to get students thinking about their reading. This reading strategy helps students' dig deeper into their thinking while reading any text or novel.
- Graphic Organizer
- Assignment Sheet
- Leveled Rubric
- Points Based Grading Sheet
- "My students really do well when they have a routine. I am looking forward to implementing this in small group classes. THANK YOU! I've been looking for something like this!"
- "This is easy to use, and it will be great for the students to share with each other. Shows at how many different levels one can relate to a novel/text. Thanks a lot for the effort."
- “Great higher-level thinking!”
- "My students used this resource for a Book Report. I put it in Google Classroom, and the students were able to understand the directions and see the expectations in the RUBRIC. It was easy to use, and I liked that it challenged them to write about their book experience beyond a simple summary."
Fantastic Reading Resources