Total Pages: 12 Pages
Answer Key: Included
Teaching Duration: 1 hour
File Size: 9 MB
File Type: Zip
Back to School Digital Escape Room #2 | Digital and Editable: This school-themed digital escape room provides students with the opportunity to work independently or with their peers to solve 10 school-related challenges. Students must solve these required challenges to "escape" from the principal's office that they have accidentally locked themselves into.
This is a perfect first or second week of school activity to help build community with cooperative learning and engage students in social-emotional learning for 6th, 7th, or 8th grade. This digital escape room should take your students about 30 minutes to 60 minutes to complete from start to finish.
Once this escape room is purchased, the teacher will get access to a Google Form link that is 100% editable and customizable for your classroom needs.
No prep is required from the teacher or students - all that is needed is a teacher's Google Drive account. Students can use Google Forms without having a Google account.
- Student Interest Inventory
- Digital Escape Room with 10 Challenges ("locks")
- Detailed teacher directions in text and video format
- Answer Key
- Student Instructions
- “My pupils love escape rooms, always a hit!”
- “This was a great back-to-school fun activity. The students enjoyed this.”
- "My students always enjoy your escape rooms! This is perfect for the beginning of the year...thank you!! :-)”
- “Great for the beginning of the school year.”
⚠️ PLEASE READ IMPORTANT: ⚠️ This escape room uses YouTube and Jigsaw Planet links. Check that your school district does not block these websites. I am not responsible for district firewalls that block external websites. Refunds will not be provided for district blocked sites due to the 100% editability of this escape room.
Looking for more digital escape rooms? Click here.