Total Pages: 40 pages
Answer Key: Included with rubric
Teaching Duration: 90 Minutes
File Size: 2 MB
File Type: PDF
Benefits of Exercise Non-Fiction Article PDF and Digital Formats: Students will learn about the key benefits of exercise in this non-fiction article. This resource contains 1 non-fiction article and 3 reading activities to assist with reading comprehension, standardized test prep (EQAO), and cross-curricular learning. This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning i.e. Google Classroom as well as Google Slides formatted lessons for 1:1 schools.
- Teacher lesson plan
- Pre-reading K-W-L chart
- Non-fiction article (modified and regular text)
- 3 Post-reading activities: comprehension questions, grammar questions (2 options: paper and self-grading Google Forms), long answer writing response
- Individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning i.e. Google Classroom
- Google Slides formatted lessons for 1:1 school
- “Great resource for distance learning and my special needs and English language learners.”
- “Engaging, short articles that are easy to post on Google Classroom.”
- "Great task for students. Was great to use during online learning and will very flawlessly be great back in the classroom too!"
Other Non-Fiction Articles