Total Pages: 29 pages
Answer Key: N/A
Teaching Duration: N/A
File Size: 3 MB
File Type: PDF
Bump It Up Board Headers: This Bump It Up Board header set is a strategy used to increase student performance. It can be applied to any subject level.
Students' work is compared against a Level 1 - Level 4 assessment scale. Students use this information to improve their work before submission to the teacher. This is a great self-editing, proofreading, and peer editing strategy. All headers in this set come in six different colour choices blue, green, pink, purple, orange, yellow to match your classroom decor.
In this Resource
- Detailed teacher instructions
- Headers included are: Bump It Up, Learning Goals, Success Criteria, Levels 1 -4 ( 6 colour choices)
This blog post outlines step-by-step how to create your own bump-it-up board. Bump It Up Boards
- "Thank You! Saved me time creating my own and I like the simplicity of it!"
- "I've heard about Bump it Up boards in the past, but just didn't get around to making one myself. Thanks for providing such professional, and visually appealing resources."
- "Bright and colourful! A++"
Other ELA Assignments