All prices are in Canadian dollars.
Total Pages: 28 pages
Answer Key: Included with rubric
Teaching Duration: 90 minutes
File Size: 2 MB
File Type: PDF
Daylight Saving Non-Fiction Article PDF and Digital Formats: This resource contains 1 non-fiction article and 3 post-reading activities to assist with reading comprehension, standardized test prep (EQAO), and cross-curricular learning.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning i.e. Google Classroom™. The unit also comes with Google Slides™ versions of the included student pages for 1:1 technology schools.
- Teacher lesson plan
- Pre-reading K-W-L chart
- Non-fiction article (modified and regular text)
- 3 Post-reading activities: comprehension questions, grammar questions (2 options: paper and self-grading Google Forms), long answer writing response
- Individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning i.e. Google Classroom
- Google Slides formatted lessons for 1:1 school
- "Great article with a variety of reading tasks for students to complete. Thank you!"
- "This was a great text to share with my students. It answered a lot of the questions they came up with before reading."
- "My students really loved this activity. They learned a lot and were actively engaged."
- "Used with my RTI kiddos and it was a great addition to my resources."
Use this article with my Article of the Week Differentiated Lessons program.