Halloween Activities Unit
Halloween Activities Unit
Total Pages: 69 pages
Answer Key: Included with rubric
Teaching Duration: 1 Week
File Size: 18 MB
File Type: PDF
This Middle School Halloween Unit is packed with 5 exciting and engaging lesson activities that will ignite your students' love for reading and writing while exploring fascinating Halloween traditions and the economics behind this day. This Middle School Halloween Unit also comes complete with comprehensive lesson plans, ensuring every step of the way is carefully planned out to maximize student engagement. To ensure your assessment process goes smoothly, rubrics available in both levels and points-based formats are included. These rubrics will help you evaluate your students' progress and provide valuable feedback to assist with their literacy growth and development. This resource is available in both print and digital formats to suit your teaching style and classroom needs.
- 5 Literacy Lessons
- Detailed Teacher Instructions
- Graphic Organizers
- Answer Keys & Rubrics
- Assessment Rubrics (Levels & Points-Based)
- Student Choice & Differentiation
- PDF & Google Slides™ Formats
- History of Halloween Video & Readings
- Halloween Opinion Writing
- Halloween Opinion Fishbowl Discussion & Paragraph Assignment
- Halloween Podcast Lesson - How Do Halloween Stores Make Money?
- Halloween Creative Writing Assignment
- Dive into the traditions with Lesson 1.
- In Lesson 2, watch as your ! Through an exciting Halloween Opinion Writing activity, they will express their thoughts and ideas about Halloween.
- Encourage and critical thinking with Lesson 3. Our Halloween Opinion Fishbowl Discussion and Paragraph Assignment will have your students eagerly sharing their viewpoints while strengthening their communication skills.
- Expand their with Lesson 4, where students will learn about how Halloween stores make money while only being open for a few months of the year.
- In Lesson 5, with a captivating Halloween Creative Writing Assignment. Watch as their creative writing skills soar.
- “This was a great resource to use with my kids as one of their guided writing/reading centers”
- “Used this for a fun break from our normal routine. Students enjoyed it!”
- “Great resource that my students enjoyed working on and I found easy to use.”
- “Awesome resource for the craziness that often surrounds Halloween!”
Don't miss out on this enchanting opportunity to bring the magic of Halloween to your middle school classroom. Grab our Middle School Halloween Unit today and watch as your students embark on a thrilling journey of discovery, imagination, and academic growth!
- Regular reliable internet access is required for this unit
- This resource is a non-editable PDF
Related Holiday Resources:
- Remembrance Day Unit
- Global Holiday Celebrations Research Assignment
- Christmas Truce of 1914 Media Analysis Unit