Total Pages: 81 pages
Answer Key: Included
Teaching Duration: N/A
File Size: 16 MB
File Type: Zip (PDF)
Mars Patel Podcast Season 1: Episodes 1 - 10 Questions Bundle | PDF and Digital Formats: Use this engaging podcast to keep students engaged while practicing their reading comprehension skills. This resource contains 5 multiple choice questions for each episode and a unit test for Season 1 of the Mars Patel podcast. The questions come in PDF and Self-Marking Google Forms formats.
- 5 multiple choice questions for episodes 1 - 10 (Common Core and Non-Common Core aligned)
- Season 1 unit test (10 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions)
Need more than just comprehension questions? Check out the BEST VALUE with this Mars Patel Unit with 160+ pages of resources.
- "All of 2Peas' resources are amazing. This one is no different. Plus it gives a great jumping point to continue to talk about media and podcasts. Thanks!!!"
- "My students ask me DAILY to listen and work on Mars Patel and this resource is amazing. It is easy to follow along and easy to mark. We recap our answers before the next episode and discuss what has been happening. My students are now on ep 4 and all students (including ELL and IEP students are getting 4/5 and 5/5 on the quizzes) - with me reading to them. Excellent resource. I will be getting seasons 2 and 3."
- “All of my students were engaged in this podcast when we went to online learning and the google forms comprehension questions were a great way for me to check for understanding”
- “I teach a foundational education class for 6th graders. One [of the] skills is actively listening. I decided to use the Mars Patel podcast to work on the listening skills of my students. This resource is great to see how students are actually analyzing the information they are listening to. Highly recommend it!”
- “The episode questions have been helpful in guiding reflection and discussion. Great podcast and solid resource! Thank you!”
Other Engaging Resources