All prices are in Canadian dollars.
Total Pages: 29 Pages
Answer Key: Included
Teaching Duration: 90 Minutes
File Type: Zip
Media Literacy & Consumer Awareness - Meal Delivery Kits | Digital and PDF Formats: Help your students develop a deeper understanding of consumer awareness and media literacy with this engaging lesson about meal delivery kits (e.g., semi-prepared boxes of food delivered weekly) and discusses all of the plastic waste created by them as well as the recycling claims made by the companies.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning i.e. Google Classroom as well as Google Slides formatted lessons for 1:1 schools.
This set of lessons can be used for consumer awareness, media literacy lessons as well as some subject-specific lessons.
- Introduction to Consumer Awareness
- Comprehension Questions + Answer Key
- Journal Entry Assessment (4 Options)
- Video Quiz + Answer Key
- Extend Your Learning Assignment
Other Media Literacy Resources
- Media Literacy & Consumer Awareness Bundle 1
- Media Literacy & Consumer Awareness Bundle 2
- Media Literacy Unit - Analyzing Public Service Announcements and Commercials
- Fake News Unit
- Media Literacy Review Writing 16 Lessons
- Regular reliable internet access is required for this resource.
- Internet must be able to access online video sources.
- This resource is a non-editable PDF.
- Detailed lesson plan for teachers
- Differentiated and engaging activities
- Answer keys
- Individual PDFs of student pages for uploading to Google Classroom or other online learning portals
- Google Slides graphic organizers for 1 to 1 technology classrooms