Total Pages: 11 pages
Answer Key: N/A
Teaching Duration: N/A
File Size: 1 MB
File Type: PDF
New Year's Goal Setting Activity and Reflection Sheets | Digital and PDF Versions: These reflection sheets are a no-prep activity that gets students excited and engaged during their first week back at school. Help your students self-reflect with this step-by-step goal-setting activity. Students will activate their reflection skills in a group setting then transition to the independent task. This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning i.e. Google Classroom.
Included In This Resource:
- Detailed Teacher Instructions
- Group Reflection Discussion Prompts
- 2 Goal Setting Graphic Organizers
- Google Classroom ready PDFs
- Google Slides Format
- “Handy tool to start the year off right with reflection and goal setting -thanks!”
- “I always love your clear instructions and beautiful worksheets! My favorite part of this resource is the page of discussion prompts and your ideas to get students up and moving as they discuss. Thanks for another stellar resource! :)”
- “Goal-setting is so important for students to do! Thanks so much for sharing.