Total Pages: 68 pages
Answer Key: Included with rubric
Teaching Duration: 1 Week
File Size: 22 MB
File Type: Zip
Podcast Creation Assignment | PDF and Digital Formats: Use this assignment to help students learn about podcasts and then create their own. This resource contains 3 lessons to help students and teachers learn about this engaging media type. This assignment contains both PDF and Google Slides formats.
- Detailed Lesson Plans
- 3 Lessons - #1: Podcast Non-Fiction Article, #2: Podcast Comparison Analysis, #3: Podcast Creation Assignment
- Individual PDFs for Google Classroom
- Google Slides Format for 1:1 Classrooms
- Lesson #1 Podcast Non-Fiction Article: This article contains a pre-reading K-W-L chart, regular and modified versions of the article, an audio file of each article, and 3 post-reading activities (comprehension questions, grammar questions, and a long answer writing response).
- Lesson #2 Podcast Comparison Analysis: Students will review fiction and non-fiction podcasts and discuss what elements each contains.
- Lesson #3 Podcast Creation Assignment: Students will learn how to create their own podcast using this scaffolded method.
This resource contains elements from these resources. Do not purchase this resource if you own either of these resources.
- “We had so much fun with this. Now the kids want to use podcasts for everything! This resource provided everything that we needed to support the students in writing and creating a podcast.”
- “My students loved this and had so much fun!”
- “Very engaging for students.”
Other Podcast Resources