Total Pages: 24 pages
Answer Key: Included with rubric
Teaching Duration: N/A
File Size: 5 MB
File Type: Zip (PDF)
Pythagorean Theorem Assignment | PDF and Digital Versions: This assignment is a Pythagorean Theorem final project. Students are asked to figure out the dimensions of the deck railings they have to build.
Students will use their basic adding, subtraction, multiplication, and division skills as well as decimals, perimeter, and Pythagorean Theorem to solve all the math questions in this package. .
- The resource contains individual PDFs to assist with online learning i.e. Google Classroom, a Google Form Self-Marking version, and Google Slides version.
Included in this Resource:
- Assignment Sheet
- Pythagorean Theorem (metric) Project Sheets (Modified & Regular Versions)
- Google Form Self Marking Versions (Modified & Regular Versions)
- Google Slides Version
- PDF Version
- 4 Level Assessment Rubric
- Points-Based Grading Sheet
- Answer Key
- “Thank you for the resource. I used this resource for my students in class with great success. The students found it challenging but not too hard”
- “My student loved using this as a final assignment for our unit. The modified version was great for students on IEP”
- “Another excellent resource. My students enjoyed it very much.”
Real-Life Math Projects