Total Pages: 46 pages
Answer Key: Included
Teaching Duration: 1 Hour
File Type: Zip
Space Digital Escape Room | Digital and Editable: This space digital escape room provides students with the opportunity to work independently or with their peers to solve 10 space-related challenges. Students must solve these required challenges to "escape" from the International Space Station that they have accidentally gotten locked in.
This is a perfect activity to help build community with cooperative learning and engage students in social-emotional learning for 6th, 7th, or 8th grade. This digital escape room should take your students about 30 minutes to 60 minutes to complete from start to finish.
Once this escape room is purchased, the teacher will get access to a Google Form link that is 100% editable and customizable for your classroom needs.
No prep is required from the teacher or students - all that is needed is a teacher Google Drive account. Students can use Google Forms without having a Google account.
- Digital Escape Room with 10 Challenges ("locks")
- Detailed teacher directions in text and video format
- Answer Key
- Student Instructions
- “This was exactly what I needed to help complete my space unit! My students have their unit test later this week and this was great review for some of the content we had discussed. It was engaging and the students were excited to complete it. I also had zero tech issues which was great! I'd say most students finished in 25 - 30 minutes but some needed a bit more time. I for sure will be purchasing more of these escape rooms in the future!”
- “A great resource for the classroom and exactly what I needed it for! Thank you!”
- “At the end of our SPACE UNIT students partnered to take on this challenge. They loved the variety of challenges - articles, puzzles, word matching, videos etc and using their acquired knowledge to tackle these 10 challenges. Aside from booking laptops to work on, my job is to sit back and enjoy their engagement. Well worth the cost.”
⚠️ PLEASE READ IMPORTANT: ⚠️ This escape room uses YouTube and Jigsaw Planet links. Check that your school district does not block these websites. I am not responsible for district firewalls that block external websites. Refunds will not be provided for district-blocked sites due to the 100% editability of this escape room.
Looking for more digital escape rooms? Click here.