Total Pages: 30 pages
Answer Key: Included with rubric
Teaching Duration: N/A
File Size: 2 MB
File Type: PDF
The Lady or the Tiger Short Story | PDF & Digital Formats: This short story lesson on "The Lady or the Tiger" by Frank R. Stockton focuses on literary elements of plot, character, setting, theme, and conflict as well as these literary devices: similes, metaphors, symbols, and foreshadowing. Use this lesson to introduce or review literary elements and literary devices with your students.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning i.e. Google Classroom™. The unit also comes with Google Slides™ versions of the included graphic organizers for 1:1 technology schools.
- Comprehension Questions + Answer Key
- Literary Elements and Devices Graphic Organizer + Answer Key
- Standards-based Assessment
- Points-based Assessment
- Individual PDFs of student pages for uploading to Google Classroom or other online learning portals
- Google Slides graphic organizers for 1:1 schools
- “Great resource!”
- “Great resource for teaching and practicing literary elements”
Due to copyright, PDFs of the short story are not included. This lesson is included in the Short Story Unit Middle School Bundle 2.