Total Pages: 40 pages
Answer Key: Rubric only
Teaching Duration: 1 Week
File Size: 4 MB
File Type: Zip
Good News Assignment | PDF and Digital Formats: Students are constantly exposed to news. It is important to showcase the good events that occur as well the current events. In this assignment, students find a good news event to share with the class in an oral presentation. Students can present this information in a video format or a live presentation. This can be used with any non-fiction good news article.
- What is good news?
- Good news assignment
- Good news presentations
- Teacher lesson plan
- Student assignment sheet
- Graphic organizers
- Curriculum alignment Ontario Curriculum and Common Core
- “What a wonderful assignment to help pick us all up in these difficult times. The students really enjoyed finding good news and presenting it. Thank you!”
- Overall, a solid resource. As always, your resources are excellent and straightforward. I absolutely love all your units. They save me so much time. Worth every penny.
- “This is such a great activity for students to do during this tough school year. The lead-up lessons are great. This is a very easy resource to use!”
- Regular reliable internet access is required for this resource.
- Internet must be able to access online video sources.
- This resource is a non-editable PDF.