Total Pages: 27 pages
Answer Key: Rubric only
Teaching Duration: N/A
File Size: 1 MB
File Type: PDF
Halloween Creative Writing | PDF and Digital Formats: In this Halloween Creative Writing Assignment, students will select one of the provided character roles: pumpkin, costume store owner, street light, black cat, unwanted candy and create a written or visual product based on the character's specific writing prompt.
This "no-prep - just photocopy" and teach creative writing assignment gets students excited and engaged during Writer's Workshop or any ELA writing lesson.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning e.g., Google Classroom and Google Slides format.
This resource is also included in this engaging Halloween Unit.
Included in this Resource:
- Detailed Teacher Instructions
- 1 Halloween Creative Writing Assignment
- 1 Standards-Based Grading Rubric (Level 1 - Level 4)
- 1 Points-Based Grading Rubric (Provides a final percentage mark)
- Google Classroom ready PDFs
- Google Slides format
- “Great Halloween assignment!”
- “Love this resource! Thank you for sharing!”
- “Great for my 8th-grade class and we transition into creative writing!”
- “Lots of choices provided for students to choose from in this creative writing assignment.”
- “I always love your resources.”
- “I'm hooked on your resources! It's exactly what I have done and would do! But with saving time.”
Want To Learn More About This Format?
Other Creative Writing Assignments